At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with nearly 600 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
This is where you come in…
The Implementation Manager will play a key role in onboarding, training, and providing ongoing support to ensure that educators can maximize the use of Ellevation to enhance their work with English Language Learners. You will work closely with your Regional Team and Implementation Team to refine Ellevation’s approach to Small and Medium-level district partnerships, develop excellent relationships with district leaders, and foster long-term partnerships. You will play a key role using measurement systems to track the use and effectiveness of Ellevation and help ensure we are continuously improving. Most importantly, you will help thousands of educators over time take advantage of a solution that provides great value and supports their work with students.
- Develop deep knowledge of the Ellevation product, a prerequisite for providing world-class support and service to educators.
- Lead the onboarding and implementation process for school districts.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of our data loading process and capabilities in order to effectively manage projects and solve problems as they arise.
- Identify risks that may impact the success of Ellevation within the district and proactively determine mitigating actions necessary to resolve issues.
- Communicate consistently with district leaders to ensure the ongoing use of Ellevation, gather feedback, share new features, and address challenges.
- Collaborate with the Partner Support Organization to develop innovative ways to leverage technology to communicate and support all of Ellevation’s users.
- Work collaboratively with our Product and Engineering teams, communicating observations and feedback from district partners to help inform future product development efforts.
- Monitor and maintain high levels of partner satisfaction, while managing partner expectations.
- 3-5+ years experience successfully managing small to medium sized projects.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills to help districts overcome barriers and maximize the use of Ellevation.
- Rigorous approach to project management. The Implementation Manager will manage complex implementations that require excellent organizational skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels.
- Strong listening and questioning skills to gain a strategic understanding of partner needs and challenges.
- Proven competency in identifying value-based opportunities for the partners; advocating partner needs internally and externally.
- Adaptable self-starter who is skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments.
- A history of increasing responsibility and career growth in previous professional settings.
- Passion for driving change in education.
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique:
- Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
- Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
- Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
- Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
- On-site gym, game room and darts with cork boards behind them to support all levels of athleticism
- Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!