The HRIS Administrator’s role is to analyze, design, develop, test and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core HR functions and business processes. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of our HRIS investment.
- Strong working knowledge of Workday functionality, configuration and reporting
- Diagnose and resolve issues (end-user, business process, security, integration), and work with Workday Support as needed.
- Proactively monitor new features released by Workday and advocate for appropriate adoption plans.
- As part of a collaborative team, assist in the analysis, design, development, implementation and configuration of new features and functionalities in the HR systems.
- Support the annual HR core processes, such as goal-setting, performance review, talent review, and compensation planning
- Recommend automation for critical HR processes
- Configure HR Information Systems, ensuring appropriate workflows are built and tested, and that integrations to external vendors run on defined schedules
- Where required, act as project manager on new system deployments or major system changes
- Perform org customization of fields, page layouts and custom tabs, objects and applications.
- Setup new users based on Roles and Profiles, and deactivate users upon request.
- Identify platform issues and craft technical resolutions and communication plans to remedy.
Experience & Qualifications
- 1+ year Workday HCM administration experience required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience