Vice President of People Operations (Recruiting & HR)
Greater Boston Area
LogicManager is a rapidly growing scale-up and we are looking for a Vice President of People Operations to join our leadership team and report directly to our CEO. This listing is for a VP, but we have found great applicants often have a current title of Director or similar, so don't be confused about that difference, we are just glad you found us!
As we rapidly scale, we're evolving talent acquisition and total rewards (performance management, training, compliance and benefits) capabilities. This role will drive growth and play a key role in ensuring that we're sustaining our vibrant inclusive culture, mission-driven values, and professional career development as we prepare for our IPO. If you are excited to scale our innovative culture first recruiting strategy to attract and retain exceptional and innovative minds based on attributes we look forward to speaking with you!
Learn more about LogicManager's innovative customer centric vision from our CEO: https://wi.st/2Z5eb9R
What you'll be doing on our team:
- Own all full-cycle recruiting responsibilities from working with hiring managers to carefully define roles through managing the hiring process from kick-off to close
- Culture First Recruiting: take the lead on employer branding, pulling in marketing support as needed to brand our culture in our job postings and in the Boston community
- Provide guidance and coaching to managers and leadership on retention, performance, employee relations, training, benefits and compliance
- Build and continually improve on-boarding and off-boarding programs
- Take a process and data driven approach supported by workflows in our ATS and HRIS systems
- Use data and strong research skills to make informed recommendations on company policies, metrics to track, and ways to continually improve our company people operations.
- Engage employees to sustain their experience as a Great Places to Work certified company culture
- Lead our annual performance management program and mid-year reviews
About you and what skills you’ll bring:
- B.A. Psychology degree or equivalent
- At least 8 years experience in recruiting and HR, with at least 5 years managing a team
- Demonstrated ability to scale hiring in a high growth SaaS company
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- Proven track record in recruiting or similar role for both business and software development positions in a high growth environment
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) reporting
- Strong process orientation; proven track record of continuous process improvement in recruiting, performance management, and employee relations functions
- Experience developing and monitoring HR policies, compliance, and risk, as well as effectively disseminating information for company-wide adoption
- A passion for the implementation of people metrics and their ongoing maintenance
- Passion for influencing and contributing to our vibrant and collaborative culture
More about LogicManager:
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the 50s and customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations. Our mission-driven culture helps organizations manage their critical risks, from protecting children to preventing financial fraud or privacy violations and other scandals. If making an impact on the world through our customers and their communities sounds exciting, we look forward to speaking with you!
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description