Technical Recruiting Sourcing Specialist (Contract)
Established in 2005, LogicManager is a rapidly growing pre-IPO software company and leading provider of Enterprise Risk Management solutions located in Boston’s Seaport Innovation District. This is an opportunity for an accounting professional seeking to join a dynamic company that’s certified as a Great Place to Work® and recognized by Forrester as a Leader in our industry and by Gartner with the highest rank in Ability to Execute.
LogicManager’s People Operations Team is seeking a talented, focused, and high-energy Technical Sourcing Recruiter on a contract basis to assist in the rapid growth within our Technology Department. This position will be focused on driving candidate generation strategies in an effort to engage Software Development professionals across multiple levels. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-paced team that has a direct impact on our company’s success by sourcing innovative technical talent.
- Team up with hiring teams to build effective strategies to source, assess, and close high caliber candidates across Engineering
- Demonstrate a high level of success through partnering with hiring managers, building a solid pipeline, and attaining appropriate interview-to-offer ratios
- Write compelling job summaries/emails that are tailored and personal to the audience
- Conduct high-level phone screens to ensure candidate meets minimum qualifications for the position
Desired Skills & Experiences
We are looking for individuals with the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment. We value employees who are creative, energetic, proactive, and intelligent in their thinking and actions.
- 1+ years of corporate and/or agency search experience, ideally technical
- Strong technical sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
- Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- Experience partnering and working with hiring teams (ideally with Development) to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
- A demonstrated passion for technical recruiting and providing amazing customer service
- Excellent at networking and sourcing your own candidates, as well as obtaining referrals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
LogicManager heavily favors promoting from within. Candidates will have opportunities for advancement to higher levels of responsibility, including supervisory positions, well ahead of industry standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.