Technical Recruiting Manager at Vestmark, Inc.
Vestmark is a leading provider of wealth management solutions and services which enable financial advisors and institutions to efficiently manage and trade their clients' portfolios using an innovative SaaS ecosystem. Our team of over 400 employees is made up of highly skilled software engineers, implementation specialists, business strategists and visionaries who maintain an eye toward the future of financial technology.
Our company is experiencing phenomenal growth at an average of 25% annually. We are seeking a dynamic, creative and organized Technical Recruiting Manager to join our recruiting team. In this role, you will drive the full-cycle recruitment efforts and act as a value brand ambassador.
- Provide leadership to a team of 3 recruiters, to continuously raise the bar and demonstrate a highly effective talent acquisition strategy. Our team consists of a Technical Recruiter, Corporate Recruiter and a Recruiting Coordinator.
- Facilitate team learning - reflect, learn, and adapt – to continuously improve our practices and outcomes as the business and labor market dynamics evolve
- Build credible, trusted relationships at all levels of leadership to understand business objectives, hiring needs and challenges
- Partner with regional leaders to manage local recruiting efforts outside of the corporate headquarters
- Recommend and manage recruiting tools, resources, and partnerships
- Partner with HR operations on systems
- Implement, continuously refining, and assess recruitment processes to deliver high quality results and improve the candidate experience
- Leverage evolving sourcing channels and practices to reach diverse candidates in multiple markets
- Identify and deploy employee branding and social media strategies to attract top talent
- Implement best in class candidate selection practices; train and support hiring teams for success
- Manage employment agencies and search firms when needed, including negotiating and employment-related fees and terms
- Develop and nurture talent pipelines for key positions that are regularly in demand and/or strategically important to shorten time to fill and attract strong talent
- Directly manage senior level searches as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years management experience in recruiting with proven success building a team, aligning resources, and leading with metrics to drive ROI and quality of hire within a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years as a full-cycle recruiter within a technical recruiting capacity recruiting for Software Engineers, UI Engineers, and QA Engineers
- Solid systems experience; has evaluated, selected, implemented, and managed tools and systems in support of talent acquisition and talent development
- Prior experience using an ATS, preferably Greenhouse, and other sourcing tools such as; LinkedIn Recruiter, Glassdoor, Indeed, Built in Boston and Dice
- Keenly aware of marketplace trends and competitive landscape to assist in influencing key stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with a successful track record of creative approaches to talent sourcing and building/nurturing talent channels
- Demonstrated experience in building employment brands with measurable results
- Excellent collaboration, relationship and consultative skills with demonstrated success building partnerships with internal and external contacts at all organizational levels in a matrixed environment
- Solution oriented and a clear and effective communicator and negotiator
- Financial acumen; has built and managed budgets and demonstrated ROI of talent acquisition investments
- Bachelor’s degree required