Wayfair isn’t your average home goods retailer – we’re transforming how you shop for your home! Wayfair is more than an online destination for home – we're a tech company that just happens to sell home goods. Talent Acquisition is critical to the success of our Analytics and Technology organizations, as these teams are constantly expanding and provide the technical know-how and innovation essential to creating the ultimate home goods shopping experience.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will partner with senior level hiring managers to provide end-to-end support against our hiring goals within Analytics, Infrastructure Engineering, Operations Product Innovation and Software Engineering. This team has been responsible for building the largest engineering organization in Boston. We love motivated Technical Recruiters who have a passion for technology and use creative sourcing techniques to leverage social media AND (“speak Boolean”).
The Way You’ll Work:
- Partner with hiring managers to know their business as well as they do
- Plan and develop strategies to recruit Analytics & Engineering talent in a highly competitive market
- Evolve sourcing efforts to attract top talent and network within talent communities across social media platforms
- Guide candidates and hiring managers through the recruitment process, from pre-qualification to making offers.
- Serve as an internal resource and collaborate with others for all things hiring-related
- Develop partnerships across all of Talent Acquisition to make an impact on a variety of initiatives and projects
- You're always looking to learn, develop, and grow
Find Your Way In With:
- 3 + years of Technology recruiting experience in either an agency or corporate setting (preferably both)
- Full life-cycle experience in a fast-paced environment recruiting for growing organizations
- Significant and demonstrated experience having a consultative approach towards recruiting
- A sense of urgency to deliver for the business while also effectively working together as part of a team
- Successful experience using innovative research and sourcing methods for ‘hard to fill’ roles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.