Technical Recruiter (Talent Acquisition) at Nuance
- Responsible for the development of and execution of search techniques to generate a pool of candidates necessary to staff open and/or confidential positions and create candidate pipelines for future needs.
- Conduct market analysis and industry research to inform and develop sourcing strategy.
- Partner with Principle Talent Acquisition Partners to understand the talent needs of the business and create an effective search strategy to fill open positions and build candidate pipelines.
- Generate leads/source candidates through direct sourcing methods (cold calling, social media, research etc.).
- Build relationships with potential candidates, influence candidates to see as the "Employer of Choice" by representing the brand and values at all times.
- Qualify candidates for needed skill set/competencies as well as interest/availability for current or potential positions through phone/video screen. Present viable candidates to Regional Recruiters.
- Use available tools to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities. Report on activity and relevant market information.
- Act as resource to Sourcing Team by providing best practices, market intelligence, and thought leadership.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
Years of Work Experience: 2 or more in the technical recruiting field
- Demonstrated technical sourcing experience to include internet, research and cold calling. Must have a "hunter" mindset.
- Demonstrated full live-cycle experience in the technology domain ideally software engineering
- Superior assessment and influencing skills
- Developed business acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven experience communicating with line managers.
- Strong organizational and follow through skills, with focus on attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple searches/projects while remaining flexible to changing priorities
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.