Technical recruiter - Hotels at Hopper
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:00 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, August 18, 2021
About the job
Hopper is in hyper-growth again! Doubling the Hotels technical team within six months is a tough challenge so we're seeking to hire a new rockstar technical recruiter to streamline our hiring processes and help our team reach our ambitious hiring objectives.
At Hopper, we focus on hiring, developing and retaining amazing people. We truly believe that candidate experience should be at the epicentre of our recruiting process.
In this role, you will :
- Own full-cycle recruiting to attract top talent worldwide
- Handle large numbers of opened reqs that can consist of very niche roles
- Build technical documentation, recruiting training, etc.
- Help put in place KPIs & metrics to evaluate our performance
- Assist in the creation of our recruitment analytics dashboard 2.0
- Partner with leading universities across the country to grow our internship program
- Identify new potential markets & trends to support our growth
- Organize tech focused recruiting events and build employer branding in several markets
- Advocate for recruitment best practices
- Maintain and document our ATS thoughtfully (Lever)
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Bachelor degree in human ressources, industrial relations (or equivalent practical experience)
- Has at least 2-3 years in similar role (either with a 3rd party agency or in house)
- Is fully bilingual (Eng/ Fr or Spanish)
- Has a results oriented approach and isn't afraid to dive deep
- Can manage competing priorities
- Has a genuine interest and in depth knowledge about the latest technology trends
Benefits of working with us:
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- WeWork All Access Pass OR Work-from-home stipend
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k
More about Hopper
Today, Hopper is best known as a travel app. We're going to do about $1B in sales this year and weathered the COVID storm better than anyone expected. We just raised $170M from Goldman Sachs and Capital One, and inked a deal to be the exclusive travel provider for Capital One Travel.
We owe our success, in large part, to a proprietary suite of data-driven and risk-based financial services that we have developed that complement a customer's trip-purchasing experience. One example is Price Freeze, where our customers are able to purchase a financial option in the app to lock in any price that they see, on any item, for as short as 1 hour or as long as 21 days with Hopper taking the risk on the other side of the trade.
Now we're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us compete with the travel giants.
Read Full Job Description