Talent Sourcing Manager at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is consistently adding 100+ “Toasters” to our team each month. We operate at an incredibly fast pace while keeping the candidate experience top of mind. We have a high bar for talent and look to engage with the best of the best. As a member of the Toast TA team in Boston you will join a collaborative team with a service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to our internal customers.
In this role you will:
- Lead and develop a team of Talent Sourcers, ensuring the team has a high level of impact on top of the funnel
- Establish a centralized talent sourcing vision, strategy, and roadmap for immediate and long-term hiring goals
- Implement and improve sourcing strategies in ways that lead to measurable results in recruiting metrics (e.g., response rates, screen volume, conversion rates, candidate NPS, hires).
- Work closely with leadership in all departments to ensure proper alignment of sourcing needs.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 3+ years of management experience with proven track record of hiring, retaining, and developing individuals and a team
- 3+ years experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Experience with sourcing a high volume of candidates in a competitive market place
- Proficient in ATS systems (i.e., Greenhouse)
- Natural leader – you have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success
- Results Oriented – you are driven by data and are constantly finding ways to improve productivity, efficiency, and sourcing efforts
- A team player – you inspire others around you and will build a highly motivated and successful team through your collaborative management skills
- Thrive off relentless improvement - you desire to improve your coaching, business acumen and self everyday