The HubSpot Recruiting Team’s mission is to drive our organization’s global growth goals through a remarkable process and candidate experience. Our business is scaling globally and with that, we will continue to see an increasing need for top senior level talent to lead the various areas of our business. Critical to building HubSpot’s leadership team is an effective research strategy that finds top talent for open roles and ensures we are proactively connecting with and cultivating potential future leaders.
As a member of our Recruiting Operations team, the Talent Researcher works closely with our Executive Recruiters and hiring managers. Specifically, you will gain a deep understanding of the global talent market, conduct industry research, offer impactful market insights, and develop strategies for a variety of leadership roles and initiatives.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work closely with the Executive Recruitment team and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of open roles, the functions and the ways in which each role fits into the broader organization
- Pioneer and lead the usage of new tools for talent mapping, candidate nurturing, and building market intelligence.
- Plan different ways to build leadership pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Develop search strategies through market research and help execute on open roles by identifying, calibrating, and prioritizing potential candidates
- Build and offer deep market insights on key initiatives
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders and hiring managers
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact pipeline areas
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience in a research-driven role in industries and functions such as (but not limited to) executive search, corporate recruiting, market research, venture capital, legal research, etc.
- Seek out opportunities to find and engage talent from a range of backgrounds and experience that would bring new and distinct perspectives to HubSpot and our broader network
- Are experts at independently owning and driving search strategies including having the ability to thoughtfully set out a target company universe and rank effectively based on key market insights
- Are able to get up to speed quickly on new markets and run a thorough leadership candidate research process including mapping out organizational charts
- Show knowledge of research methods (tools, frameworks, etc.)
- Have a deep understanding and appreciation for the company culture
- Are experienced at working in a team-based environment
- Have a keen and quick understanding of a range of business situations/contexts
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).