| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:33 a.m. (EST) on Monday, February 7, 2022
Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Bullhorn’s Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) Program Team is a new strategic team to designedly support programs across Global Talent Acquisition. The goal of this team will be to develop, deploy and govern strategic talent programs across GTA that will provide improved hiring agility towards our teams’ goals around our Speed, Quality and Diversity of hiring at Bullhorn.
The Talent Programs Manager will bring a creative, strategic, collaborative, and action-oriented style to the design and development of our GTA Program Team AND our Global Programs. This individual will be a builder at heart and understand the value of working with and through people to bring our programs to life! The Program Manager will be the “right-hand” supporting broader GTA initiatives alongside the Director of GTA while maintaining ownership over our Internal Mobility, Employee Referral, Early Careers, Brand Ambassador and New Hire Onboarding Programs.
As a Talent Programs Manager, a typical day may include:
*Driving the strategic direction of talent related programs through the Design, Implementation and Management of programs aimed towards talent initiatives such as Internal Mobility, Employee Referrals, Early Careers, Brand Ambassador, and New Hire Onboarding.
* Leading a cohesive, collaborative, cross-functional team of (2) to support the development, implementation, and daily management of programs designed to elevate the employee experience and continuously raise the bar on our program impact to our GTA goals.
* Leading projects by managing timelines, deadlines, and milestones to ensure projects/programs are delivered in a timely manner.
* Partnering closely with GTA Director to execute on a comprehensive, global program strategy aligned to our talent teams broader goals around Speed, Quality and Diversity of hires.
* Strategically Partner with SMEs, Department Leaders and Key Stakeholders from across our Global Organization to drive organizational effectiveness through the creation, execution, and management of multiple talent programs. Includes setting strategy and standardizing systems and processes to ensure seamless delivery and foster trusting partnerships to drive awareness, adoption, and advocacy across the organization.
* Partnering with our Technology leaders in the design, creation, and management of our specialized Early Career Talent (ECT) program. Later extending program across additional business units.
*Driving a diverse ECT recruitment strategy through the management of external partnerships with accredited institutions (including, but not limited to high school, undergraduate, vocational and trade institutions).
* Driving engagement around our Internal Mobility, Employee Referral and Brand Ambassador programs by partnering closely with TA Partners to determine business needs and with business leaders to identify opportunities to drive adoption and measure activity.
*Partner with department leaders to identify undiscovered talent needs and identify programmatic solutions.
* Leveraging global best practices to ensure talent programs are operating at optimum level and are at market standards
This job might be for you if…
* You have a BA degree in Human Resource, Marketing or Project Management related field, or equivalent years of experience in talent related role.
* You have 8+ years Program Management Experience, preferably related to employee experience/engagement or talent development.
* You have a passion for working on multiple projects in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
* You have 5+ years of experience in a talent or organizational development, operational leadership, or HR related field.
* You have 2+ years of people leadership experience with a passion for helping and empowering others.
* You have a passion and interest for applying program and project management best practices to talent related functions.
* You have experience with, and a knack for managing and prioritizing multiple requests, deliver to timelines and ability to meet deadlines/project goals/milestones.
* You have strong stakeholder communication skills, ability to present well and clearly articulate information and data at a high level.
* You have strong business acumen – seeing the big picture and operates with perspective.
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if…
* You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* You are confident and love sharing success with your team
* You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description