Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 100 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customers. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are acutely aware that people are an asset to a company, not a liability, and you beat that drum loudly. You have an adaptable approach and work to make things better, whether that means leveraging your creativity or work ethic, most likely both. For you, few things compare to the unique satisfaction of identifying, attracting, and inspiring great talent to join and stay - and you deliver through the details. You believe that the sum is greater than the parts and understand how the details compound to impact people. This matters because people inspire you and fuel your curiosity. You run toward the things you don’t know, not away from them. Somewhere in your past, you’ve had a leader encourage you to “fail fast” and you embrace that mindset.
Those who know you have described you as empathetic, driven, and a net add to any team and, you would describe yourself as obsessed with detail and process-driven.
You have a track record of success with 1-2 years in a recruiting and/or people operations role with the numbers to prove it. Within 6-12 months, you want to take more ownership of identifying and attracting talent through sourcing and full-cycle recruiting.
To show your attention to detail, provide responses to two things in your cover letter 1) a brief but specific description of why Talent Acquisition excites you and 2) describe to us the feeling you get when you make a process better than how you inherited it.
What the role is
The Talent & People Coordinator, will impact the candidate experience and employer journey as a member of the People Operations team. This will be rooted in thoughtful and iterative processes that help Drizly exemplify our core values from the moment candidates consider us.
By supporting the Talent Growth Partner and collaborating with the Employee Experience & Environment manager, the Talent & People Coordinator shares the responsibility of creating an inviting and inclusive environment. This includes current and future team members and we take this seriously. After all, People is one of four pillars we’re building our future on. In fact, you’ll find People front and center of our 5-year vision accompanied by our two values: We Care. We Solve it.
So, when it comes to identifying and attracting the best talent and supporting the journey of our current team members, the Talent & People Coordinator approaches this role with care and creativity to solve whatever gets in our way, however big or small the task.
Within 6 months, this position will make an immense impact on our end-to-end candidate experience while growing into sourcing and recruiting for talent, leveraging relationships with hiring managers, existing knowledge on candidate profiles, and a process-driven approach.
In this role you will:
- Bolster the Drizly candidate experience at every stage with a process driven approach that emphasizes thoughtfulness, respect, and quality
- Support key initiatives that create a dynamic and engaging candidate and employee experience, including balancing and bettering multiple schedules and logistics
- Provide general support to candidates and visitors while thinking of unique ways to create a remarkable experience, every time
- Exemplify through your work on the People Ops team what we encourage the rest of the company to model
- Help organize a variety of weekly office maintenance tasks, operations and processes to create a seamless experience for current employees
- Partner with other members of the People Ops team on strategies that support our employer branding efforts which could include logistics around strategic events, guiding Drizly’s relationship with talent sources, helping create content for social media, and more
- Have the opportunity to work with the entire People Team to support the growth and retention of our people
- Have a clear path to growing your career in talent acquisition, people operations, and/or HR at Drizly and beyond, measured by a transparent assessment of the goals you’ll help create for yourself
The Other Stuff
One-on-one professional coaching with external expert
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Flexible vacation policy
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status