Talent Acquisition Partner at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
This position is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction working in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting environment. You will provide recruiting services to include sourcing, candidate development, client management and candidate selection. You will have recruiting and relationship managment responsibilities for our Enterprise organization.
Reporting to our Director of Talent Acquisition, this position requires a solutions-oriented talent who can quickly drive results from sourcing to on-boarding. This resource will need to work from our Burlington, MA HQ facility once we return to working from our offices sometime later in 2021.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain expert knowledge of open roles for assgined organization(s) and provide proactive solutions to fill requisitions quickly with high quality talent.
- Serve as an internal consultant to Business Leaders and COE Leads.
- Ensure positive manager and candidate experiences.
- Actively manage business relationships to ensure intenal stakeholder satisfaction through evaluation of the use of talent acquisition processes and tools.
- Identify opportunities to create/maintain pipelines of candidates to meet short and long term needs.
- Identify trends and make recommendations on actions in the attraction of top talent.
- Formulate and drive strategic recruiting initiatives for functional areas of the business.
- Expertise in uncovering talent in the harder to reach places on the Internet (forums, blogs, alumni groups, conference attendee lists, personal home pages, social networks etc.
- Implement effective and innovative recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through searches via the firms internal database, employee referral generation, professional networks and associations, approved websites, direct sourcing and other advanced internet sourcing techniques (boolean search logic).
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, create strategy and develop compelling storylines based on this data to gain commitment and drive change.
- Demonstrated capability running weekly recruitment calls, clearing the path for more junior recruiters and holding leaders accountable to moving their requisitions forward.
- Experience in overseeing recruiting for a broad range of positions (entry to leadership level) for a geographically dispersed client base.
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity in dealing with sensitive information.
- Perform tasks related to keeping secure all data, products, tools, and processes the role is responsible for.
Education: Bachelors degree preferred, but not required in lieu of experience.
Work Experience: 10+ years' of talent acquisition experience in both agency and corporate (in-house) environments.
- Previous talent acquisition supervisory and/or management experience.
- Consultantive skills vs. order taker- confidence and capability to educate constituents on current market supply and demand for talent related to their open roles.
- Hunter vs. Farmer- This is a passive market where your ability to market our opportunities will be the key to your success.
- Advanced communication skills. Ability to influence
- Experience sourcing with the latest techniques and tools, screening and qualifying candidates. (MS Office applications, LinkedIn, boolean searches, etc).
- Ability to formulate and execute recruitment strategies around functional areas of the business.
- Experience exceling in a team environment.
- Experience working in a COE environment - cross functional partnership with HR and Compensation.
- Ability to find creative solutions with challenging / niche roles.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.