Talent Acquisition Consultant at Immersive Labs
Permanent or Fixed Term Contract
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cyber security.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive culture.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in the UK and have launched our first office in the United States.
We have recently announced funding of more than $45 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re growing fast and need the very best Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our in-house People and Talent Team in our fast-growing Boston office on a permanent or fixed term contract basis. You will help scale business-critical departments including Sales, Marketing and Customer Success as we double in headcount in the coming year.
You’ll partner with senior stakeholders to lead the US recruiting effort and report into the Head of Talent Acquisition based in our UK head office. As it's our team's first US hire, it would be helpful if you could also support broader People processes to enhance our culture, ensure legislation compliance and grow our people.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Immersive Labs rapid growth and we need you to come help find world-class people that can change the face of cyber security.
Your main responsibilities:
- Directly sourcing and engaging future employees in a competitive market telling the Immersive Labs story.
- Recruiting exceptional candidates to join Immersive Labs rapidly growing sales, marketing and customer success teams in the US.
- Supporting with promoting Immersive Labs employer brand through attending industry and recruiting events.
- Partner with the hiring manager community to develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience.
- Conduct behavioural based phone and in-person interviews with candidates.
- Writing creative advertising copy on digital and social media channels.
- Assisting the broader People team with the employment lifecycle.
To be successful:
- Passion for sales recruitment in a fast-paced technology company which is rapidly changing
- Experience using proactive sourcing techniques to identify and engage talented sales, marketing and customer success individuals
- Focused to help create an industry-leading and diverse culture through recruitment activities
- Have great communication skills to influence different audiences
- Be highly proactive, positive, enthusiastic and assertive
- Comprehensive knowledge of state and federal recruitment laws. In addition, knowledge of general employment laws is preferred.
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K, mindfulness groups
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options e.g work from home, flexible hours
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Our office benefits are designed to make every workday great. These include, teas, coffee, water, soft drinks, free fruit, and Friday afternoon drinks to end your week in style.
- When you do visit the office getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/company/careers/
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!