Talent Acquisition Consultant at Immersive Labs
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in the UK and have just launched our first office in the United States.
We have recently announced funding of more than $45 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Grant Thornton, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We’re growing fast and need the very best recruiters to join our in-house talent acquisition team in our fast-growing Boston office. You will help scale business-critical departments including Sales, Marketing and Customer Success as we double in headcount in the coming year.
You’ll partner with senior stakeholders to lead the US recruiting effort and report into the Head of Talent Acquisition based in our UK head office.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Immersive Labs rapid growth and we need you to come help find world-class people that can change the face of cybersecurity.
Your main responsibilities:
- Recruiting exceptional candidates to join Immersive Labs rapidly growing sales, marketing and customer success teams in the US.
- Supporting with promoting Immersive Labs employer brand through attending industry and recruiting events
- Partner with the hiring manager community to develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience
- Conduct behavioural based phone and in-person interviews with candidates
- Writing creative advertising copy on digital and social media channels
- Directly sourcing and engaging future employees in a competitive market telling the Immersive labs story
To be successful:
- Passion for recruitment in a fast-paced high growth company which is rapidly changing
- Experience using proactive sourcing techniques to identify and engage talented sales, marketing and customer success individuals
- Focused to help create an industry-leading and diverse culture through recruitment activities
- Have great communication skills to influence different audiences
- Be highly proactive, positive, enthusiastic and assertive
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K, mindfulness groups
- Our office benefits are designed to make every workday great. These include, teas, coffee, water, soft drinks, free fruit, and Friday afternoon drinks to end your week in style.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!