Are you looking for an environment where you can build a great place to work? Do you enjoy working and communicating with others, helping them navigate careers and find passion in their day to day? Do you have ideas about how to build employer brands, and develop internal and external relationships to grow a company? Then we want to talk to you! We are looking for someone to step in to a dynamic, and exciting role on the ASICS Digital People Operations Team.
This person will own and manage direct roles and our full life-cycle recruiting programs and practices, employer branding, talent acquisition metrics and dashboards, and partner closely with the Director, People Operations as a direct report. Why work on our People Operations team? You’ll get to touch everything. Being a small company and team, you will not be siloed and will be able to get exposure to all different areas of the business. The ideal candidate isn’t afraid to dive into new areas, ask questions, and truly enjoys learning what other people do in their roles.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You’ll Do:
- Talent Acquisition: Own and drive full life-cycle recruiting for tech and non-tech hiring across the company; build strong hiring manager relationships in order to drive decision making and decrease time to fill; build strong candidate relationships to ensure high level candidate experience; manage internal and external contract recruiter relationships
- Immigration: Work directly with an Immigration Attorney to apply for different types of work visas for new and current employees.
- Employer Branding: Partner with external vendors (BuiltIn, Glassdoor,etc) to ensure our Boston brand presence is strong, manage partnerships (Women in Tech, Resilient Coders, Hack Diversity, etc) and event management to continue to build brand presence and increase ADI diverse candidate sources.
- Employee Experience: In conjunction with internal stakeholders, drive overall engagement activities from developing communication channels to organizing and evangelizing employee events including Talent Acquisition Newsletter, Sourcing Hours, etc.
- People Operations Projects: In partnership with the Director, People Operations, tackle various team related projects and drive action through internal collaboration and results orientation.
What You’ve Done:
- 5+ years of HR/People Ops experience in a dynamic and agile environment. Start up/Tech focused experience is a huge plus.
- 3-5 years of direct recruiting experience either as a Recruiter or as a Generalist, including previous experience as a tech recruiter.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.