Sr. People Business Partner at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
As a Sr. People Business Partner, you will be one of the primary People contacts for the Nuance Enterprise Division. You will partner with the People Team and Division leaders to define the talent strategy focusing on employee engagement, employer branding and fostering a purpose driven culture.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with senior management on organizational/business issues, including change management, talent, culture, team functioning, leadership effectiveness and succession planning
- Continuously assess the needs and performance of the assigned business area and target organization development, leadership development, and team development efforts to improve the organization
- Deliver services that address division challenges related to business alignment, organization effectiveness, and leadership capability.
- Develop and/or implement company-wide policies, programs, and initiatives (e.g. talent assessments/succession planning, rewards programs, workforce planning) for assigned division.
- Support and facilitate merger and acquisition activities, including organization design, integration and assimilation.
- Collaborate across the People function to effectively leverage in-house expertise in aid of solving issues.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team in the implementation of staffing strategies, and support hiring processes for a variety of levels from temporary staffing to executive placement.
- Facilitate development and roll out of various geographically specific initiatives; collaborate with regional People team to address country-specific needs, as required.
- Conduct fact finding investigation activities related to internal and external inquiries, complaints and concerns.
- Perform daily People management activities
Education and Minimum years of experience: Requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree
- Broad-based human resources experience with previous success supporting both business and techncial audiences
- Exceptional organizational, time management, negotiation, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, flexible, innovative team player who can also work well in a leadership capacity with minimal oversight
- Highly developed analytical skills
- High energy and superb follow through
- Customer service focus
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to all levels of the company
- Demonstrated success building business relationships and advising and coaching management on human resources solutions
- Highly proficient using MS Office and other business tools
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.