Sr. HR Operations Specialist
We're on a mission to transform global workplace communication, and we need your help. How do you prefer to collaborate with your colleagues? By phone, video, instant message, or even text? Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
The Senior HR Operations Specialist is a key member of the HR department. He/she will provide guidance and assistance to our workforce on a variety of areas including onboarding/offboarding, benefits, reporting, and key HR projects. This role has high exposure internally, so an upbeat, positive attitude combined with a passion for delivering outstanding customer support is essential. This role will be provided with opportunities to participate in special projects offering an opportunity for professional growth and development. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Global HR Operations.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for all HR Operation areas – payroll prep, benefits and transactional activities to include administration, reporting, auditing and benefits marketing
- Main point of contact providing responses to inquiries, questions and complaints and providing information, guidance and direction on HR programs, processes and practices to employees and leaders
- Process and track daily transactions in employee benefit accounts including enrollments, coverage modifications and terminations for benefits which include health, dental, vision, life, FMLA, STD, LTD, 401(k), COBRA, etc.
- Track employee benefit payments during leave including but not limited to FMLA, Military leave, and workman’s compensation. Set up deductions following leave in the event of nonpayment.
- Manage global immigration and mobility policies, project management of open cases and renewal timelines for visa renewals
- Administers HR reporting metrics; tracks status changes and maintains HR systems integrity; coordinate terminations and exit interview process
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company within HRIS, benefits and HR compliance
- Performs routine quality control audits. Performs data integrity audits of information entered into HR Systems (HRIS, Benefits, etc.). Seeks opportunities to pro-actively ensure high quality data integrity
- Assist with maintaining, developing and communicating company policies and procedures in compliance with Federal/State laws and company best practices
- Assists in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades
- Participates and supports all HR sponsored activities including but not limited to: merit review process, performance management, rewards and recognition, as well as other company sponsored activities when needed
- Documents processes and results. Assists in the development of user procedures, guides and documentation.
What you have:
- 3-6 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree
- Thorough knowledge of general HR practices including Federal and State employment law
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality; high degree of accuracy, and sense of urgency
- Must have the ability to prioritize and work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interactive skills including verbal, listening and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with HRIS systems, working knowledge of UltiPro HRIS a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint