Sourcer, Strategic Candidate Development at Agero + Swoop
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
The Sourcer role will play a critical role in Agero’s strategic candidate development and hiring efforts on the Talent Acquisition Team. In addition to direct candidate engagement through various recruiting tools, this role will have the unique responsibility of directly partnering with stakeholders to help enable them to more effectively attract and engage talent within their networks.
- Ability to identify and attract passive candidates to build strong talent pipelines
- Partner with Hiring and Talent partners to understand hiring needs
- Drive social sharing and engagement on third party boards and social media platforms
- Play a leadership role in identifying opportunities for engagement such as talent events, new platforms, and strategic communications
- Develop an understanding of Agero and our attributes that are most attractive to top talent
- Understand and implement the Agero proposition in how you engage and interact with top talent
This is YOU!
- 1-2 Years of Recruiting experience (agency or corporate)
- Experience directly engaging with technical and non-technical candidates
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Coachable, mission driven and strong work ethic
At Agero, The Talent Acquisition team embraces being Talent Business Partners and all the opportunity and accountability that comes with it. Our mandate is to identify, attract, assess, integrate & onboard the talent required to drive the Agero business. Our business partners. We work as a lean team and encourage each other to think outside the box and focus on supporting each other to grow and evolve