Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are hiring a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our Global Talent Acqusition team that will engage in the sourcing and recruitment of both active and passive candidates for multiple business units in both technology and non-technology markets.
- Responsible for the development of and execution of search techniques to generate a pool of candidates necessary to staff open and/or confidential positions and create candidate pipelines for future needs.
- Conduct market analysis and industry research to inform and develop sourcing strategy.
- Partner with Talent Partners to understand the talent needs of the business and create an effective search strategy to fill open positions and build candidate pipelines.
- Generate leads/source candidates through direct sourcing methods (cold calling, social media, research etc.).
- Build relationships with potential candidates by representing the brand and values at all times.
- Qualify candidates for needed skill set/competencies as well as interest/availability for current or potential positions through phone/video screen. Present viable candidates to Talent Partners and Business Leaders.
- Use available tools to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities. Report on activity and relevant market information.
- Act as resource to Sourcing Team by providing best practices, market intelligence, and thought leadership.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Years of Work Experience: 4 or more years in a recruiting role
- Demonstrated sourcing experience to include internet, research and cold calling. Must have a "hunter” mindset.
- Superior assessment and influencing skills
- Developed business acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven experience communicating with line managers.
- Strong organizational and follow through skills, with focus on attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple searches/projects while remaining flexible to changing priorities
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.