Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready for a change?
As a member of the Toast TA team, you’ll learn from a collaborative group who care about their craft, and who value the deep relationships they’ve built with their partners across the business. In addition to finding the right person for each job we work, we make time to have some fun along the way! You will join a growing team of TA Partners across our Boston, Chicago and Dublin locations.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Bring a passion for delivering a best in class recruitment experience to candidate, hiring managers, colleagues and leadership
- Develop strong relationships and communication with managers in order partner on the recruitment process and provide insight
- Partner with internal stakeholders across multiple levels, including senior leadership
- Provide creative solutions to various recruitment tasks
- Successfully prioritize searches efficiently based on established benchmarks and metrics in order to meet business goals
- Utilize data to effectively communicate with business partners regarding recruiting strategies
- Share ideas and collaborate cross functionally related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Corporate and/or search firm experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience sourcing and closing in a competitive marketplace
- Ability to collaborate and influence throughout the organization.
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute in high change environment with tight deadlines
- Experience leveraging data and metrics to ensure alignment, exceptional candidate experience, and to influence a consistent and fact based approach to hiring
- Committed to excellent customer service and candidate experience
*Bread puns encouraged but not required