Senior Talent Acquisition and Employment Specialist at Nuance (Burlington, MA)
Reporting to the Sr Manager of Talent Acquisition, this individual will provide full cycle recruitment support of both active and passive candidates across multiple business units Healthcare & R&D in both technology and
- Generate leads, source candidates through direct sourcing methods (cold calling, social media, networking, research etc.)
- Act as a consultant to our internal client base. Collaborate with Talent team members, COE Partners, and hiring managers to fill open requisitions.
- Ensure transparency and accuracy in the job details, market conditions, and recruitment strategy.
- Conduct market analysis and industry research to inform and develop recruitment strategy.
- Build relationships with candidates, highlighting our "Employer of Choice" environment and culture by always representing the brand and values.
- Consult with hiring managers on hiring decisions and offer negotiations
- Ensure data integrity in all Nuance systems on a real-time basis
- Qualify candidates for needed skill set, competencies as well as interest and availability for current or potential positions through phone/video screen.
- Effective and consistent use of available sourcing tools to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities. Report on activity and relevant market information.
- Act as resource to Sourcing team members and more junior staff by providing best practices and market intelligence.
- 5+ years in an Agency and or Corporate environment
- Proven experience in development and execution of search techniques generating a pool of qualified diversified candidates necessary to staff open and/or confidential positions.
- Demonstrated sourcing experience to include internet, research, and cold calling.
- Must have a "hunter" mindset and track record
- Superior assessment and influencing skills
- Developed business acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven experience consulting with varying levels of stakeholders
- Strong organizational and follow through skills, with focus on attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple searches and projects while remaining flexible to changing priorities
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.