At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and apps powered by quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces.
The mission of the People team at iZotope is to attract, retain, and develop our people into an environment that encourages high levels of autonomy, mastery, and purpose in the vision to create the world’s best audio production platform. We are looking for a Sr. People Operations Generalist to enable and support work of this mission while keeping our values at the center of everything we do. If working in an environment where people are put before process, small improvements are implemented over epic programs, and you value experimentation over tradition, then this could be the team for you. This role will be reporting to our Head of People position in the Cambridge, MA headquarters.
You are a People Ops Generalist who will play a key role in supporting our distributed team between Boston, LA, NY, Tokyo and Berlin and a few remote team members. This role requires someone who is self-motivated to work as a true business partner to create value and build processes around people strategy initiatives, benefits administration, employee relations, culture building, performance management, and employment law compliance.
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships around the organization in support of the business and the employee experience.
- Be a champion for our culture of learning and growing, innovating fearlessly, empowering yourself and others to succeed, and a bias towards action.
- Project manage end-to-end employee experience from onboarding to offboarding, in partnership with cross-functional leads.
- Handle benefits and insurance inquiries quickly, proactively, and follow through on questions to successful completion.
- Own the HRIS workflows for all people changes and reporting to ensure data integrity in our systems.
- Manage the open enrollment process to ensure all employees are fully supported.
- Support and develop benefits programs that are aligned with iZotope’s culture and objectives and executed effectively.
- Partner with Legal, Finance and outside broker/vendor partners to ensure benefit programs remain compliant, appropriately manage risk, and are fiscally responsible.
- Support execution of company-wide performance management programs, feedback, promotion and compensation cycles, as well as other critical People Ops programs.
- Manage, refine, and implement our compensation strategies and programs.
- Support recruiting coordination and logistics.
- 3+ years professional experience, with 2+ years as a People Ops/HR generalist.
- Previous start-up experience, particularly growing People Ops, is desirable.
- Knowledgeable in California, NY, and MA employment laws.
- Experience with Namely a plus. Low-ego and outcome-oriented.
- Experience in various HR functions, including onboarding, compensation & benefits, performance management, and employee relations.
- Experience with coaching and leadership development a plus.
- Self-starter; well organized, detail-oriented and capable of prioritizing numerous tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Flexible, demonstrated ability to operate effectively in ambiguity
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
Read Full Job Description