Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Are you Bready* to make a change?
The Senior Payroll Analyst will primarily be responsible all day-to-day payroll activities for all US and international payrolls. This individual will report to the Payroll Manager, and will be responsible for the input of all domestic and international employee payroll and benefits. As a senior member of the Payroll team, this individual would partner with our Finance and Human Resource groups, effecting change and completing special projects aligned with company-wide goals and objectives.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Work with Payroll Manager to coordinate, audit, produce and approve biweekly payroll for Multi-state US and international payroll, including off-cycle payments or supplemental (bonus and year ending) payrolls, as needed
- Maintain data integrity of payroll applications on a daily basis
- Reconcile and compute pay for new hires, pay/hour changes,
- Reconciliation of quarterly 941s and the reconciliation and distribution of annual W-2 reporting
- Communicate and escalate issues and risks in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain process documentation for new procedures.
- Work with payroll provider tax services to register for both state and local taxes
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years Payroll experience, preferably using ADP and/or Workday
- Thorough knowledge of US payroll tax laws for a multi-state employer
- Attention to detail
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong customer service skills