Senior HR Business Partner at Cybereason
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Senior HR Business Partner to join our People team. Cybereason has 1,500 employees today, and we continue to grow at record speeds. This individual will align human resources priorities with the business strategy by delivering comprehensive and fully integrated, sustainable HR programs for our North America organizations, while partnering with our global teams. The Senior HR Business Partner will help drive a high performing culture that supports Cybereason’s mission, vision and values.
The Senior HRBP acts as an advisor to the assigned team in matters relating to management strategy, staffing, performance management, employee relations and professional development. In addition, the Senior HRBP will be involved in the creation and implementation of various HR programs and initiatives, working closely with other members of the HR team. The ideal candidate will be a creative, collaborative, results-oriented individual who is able to balance multiple priorities and make decisions. A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement. Experience in a global, rapid, complex and ever-changing work environment with a high-volume workload is a must. This role requires someone to be dedicated to developing a strong, diverse, and collaborative organization, have a strong work ethic, a passion for managing the details within a growing global business and willing to contribute where/when necessary including the ability to roll up your sleeves.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the assigned team’s needs and future direction in order to communicate HR implications to the management team
- Partner with managers to identify the talent gaps and development needs of the business unit, its managers, key individuals and people in key positions. Help managers identify and support learning activities and initiatives to grow leadership at all levels
- Support and coach managers to address and resolve a wide variety of employee relations challenges and performance issues
- Attend and actively participate in leadership and management team meetings and discussions
- Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate, both verbally and in writing, including the ability to make impactful presentations and facilitate meetings as needed
- Provide data analysis, metrics, and tools that demonstrate progress toward achieving key milestones and help drive strategy
- Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with Company and HR related policies
- Support the design, development, and execution of critical HR initiatives and projects (Performance Management, Compensation reviews, Org Design, Workforce Planning and Design
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience as an HRBP, preferably in a dynamic fast-growing technology/software business
- Ability to establish solid relationships with all levels of an organization; strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate resolutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable global laws and regulations related to HR and general business practices
- Able to create, analyze, report and manipulate data as it relates to HR metrics
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, project management, communication, listening and presentation skills
- Self-directed and motivated
- Knowledge of HRIS or related HR technologies
- Proven track record of driving results
- PHR/SPHR certification desired