DataRobot is looking for a highly organized Recruiting Coordinator to help us recruit top talent globally. This is a critical role within the organization as this person often provides the first impression of DataRobot to the top talent we are attracting. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment and support the recruiting team with coordinating interviews globally, project management, and the execution of talent acquisition and talent marketing initiatives.
- Schedule interviews (phone, video, in-office); proficiency in Google Calendar is plus
- Help attract top talent by posting open positions on a variety of job boards (Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Arrange candidate and new hire travel through Concur
- Participate in a variety of operations based projects to help make our Talent department become the best in class recruiting function
- Be the go-to person for recruiters for all scheduling and assistance
Who you are:
- You thrive off of organization, have the ability to multitask, and don’t get easily overwhelmed
- You love working with people and have a customer service driven approach to problem solving; you strive to make sure every interaction you have is upbeat, pleasant, and friendly
- You have 1-3 years of experience with coordination or scheduling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Google Suite
- You’re a great communicator and are able to write clear and concise emails
- You’re confident in your decision making skills and exercise good judgment (but also know when to ask for help)
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.