Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success. We move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
Toast is consistently adding 50+ “Toasters” to our team each month. We operate at an incredibly fast pace while keeping the candidate experience top of mind. We have a high bar for talent and look to engage with the best of the best. As a member of the Toast TA team, you will join a collaborative team with a service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to our internal customers.
In this role you will:
- Develop strong relationships and communication with managers (both local and remote) to anticipate hiring needs
- Source, interview, present and close candidates distributed across the US for Sales and Sales Leadership positions
- Implement and facilitate consistency of recruiting policies and procedures
- Successfully prioritize, manage and complete searches efficiently based on established benchmarks and metrics
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipeline
- Successfully draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- Share ideas and collaborate on implementing strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting; preferably sales candidates.
- Experience sourcing and closing in a competitive marketplace
- Experience proactively managing activity in an ATS
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail with an unparalleled work ethic
- Tremendously well organized and thorough in tracking notes and activity
- Highly responsive to requested needs
- Aptitude for exceptional candidate generation and client management
- Expert level communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Committed to excellent customer service and candidate experience
- Exceptional time management, resource management and planning skills
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment