Smartsheet is seeking an experienced sales coach with experience as a top sales professional, developing others to sales success and delivering sales training content as the Learning Consultant. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of sales and sales leadership experience. This essential role is part of the Sales Support team and will report directly to the Director of Sales Enablement in our Boston Office.
- Responsible for ensuring rep performance meets or exceeds quota within a sales new hire’s first 6 months
- Responsible for coaching, call shadowing, mentoring reps as part of their onboarding to ensure they are adopting sales and operational best practices
- Works closely with Sales Enablement to ensure they are incorporating sponsored sales best practices into their trainings, 1:1s and coaching methods
- Responsible for delivering 1:1 or 1:Many trainings to new hires as sales performance or skill gaps dictate
- Manages the individual development plans for each new hire to ensure optimum rep productivity
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Collaborates with Sales Leadership to ensure that reps leaving 6 month onboarding have the necessary skills to maintain continued performance at or above quota
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 3+ Leadership experience within a sales org
- Training experience
- Experience with developing new and existing talent
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work everyday. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.