Director, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
Hi. We’re HubSpot.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing, sales and services platform. Over 44,500 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to grow. A global company with offices in the US, Ireland, Germany, Singapore, Australia, and Japan, HubSpot transforms how organizations market, sell, and service, to match how people research and buy.
HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 4M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll take on big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us!
HubSpot is seeking a remarkable leader who is passionate about building diverse teams, supporting inclusion and belonging for employees, and helping our organization get meaningfully more diverse and inclusive as we grow to oversee our global diversity, inclusion, and belonging programming. You will be a champion of diversity and inclusion work internally and externally, a catalyst for positive change within HubSpot, and a partner to our recruiting, human resources, learning and development, and company leadership in helping build programming, events, systems, and processes that help HubSpot grow better as it pertains to diversity and inclusion. We view our diversity and inclusion initiatives as business-critical to ensure that our employee base is as diverse as the customers and partners we help grow, to drive business success and impact, and to help build a talent pipeline and organization where all HubSpotters belong and grow.
The Director of Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging will report into the Chief People Officer at HubSpot and will be responsible for:
- Building and expanding our existing slate of diversity and inclusion programming both internally and externally to make HubSpot a global leader in this conversation.
- Managing and growing HubSpot’s employee resource group network globally.
- Partnering with our recruiting team to ensure that our long-term talent pipeline is inclusive of individuals too often under-represented in technology.
- Sharing industry and academic best practices with HubSpot for consideration and potential inclusion into our recruiting and retention strategies.
- Working with senior leadership to advise and coach them on thoughtful ways to build more diverse and inclusive teams and to drive recruiting, retention, and growth strategies that are thoughtful and challenge the status quo
- Partnering with our recruiting operations and broader People Operations team to collect, disseminate, and share our diversity and inclusion data, both so we can continue to grow and improve and this space and stay true to our value of transparency.
- Collecting and sharing feedback from candidates, employees and leaders to iterate upon and improve the HubSpot employee experience for under-represented groups.
We are looking for someone with: :
- Proven experience in the diversity and inclusion field, specifically in building a truly diverse talent pipeline for an education institution or company and managing initiatives that help make an organization more inclusive
- Knowledge of the terminology, landscape, research, legal, and human resources guidelines that inform diversity and inclusion programming
- Prior experience managing other people, as you’ll be leading a great team of folks at HubSpot
- Empathy in your leadership approach
- Strong capacity to prioritize--this role has endless opportunities, but you’ll be responsible for focusing our efforts
- The ability to both work autonomously and partner effectively with other teams and leaders
- A passion for culture and HubSpot’s commitment to HEART
- An excellent communicator with impressive writing and presentation skills
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.