Culture First Sr Corporate Recruiter (Talent Acquisition)
Greater Boston Area
About the Position
LogicManager is seeking an experienced recruiter to join our People Operations Team! We are seeking a strong problem solver who is proactive and eager in their approach to make an immediate impact to our growth trajectory by attracting and hiring top talent. The ideal candidate should be self-driven, bringing a sense of professionalism and integrity to the team to evaluate candidates for their performance, future potential, and cultural contribution. We are looking for individuals with the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment. LogicManager is vibrant and rapidly growing and we seek applicants to be just as adaptable and persistent.
What is Culture First Recruiting?
Culture cannot be screened for at the sourcing or the applicant review step. LogicManager has pioneered a culture first approach through online videos and thought leader articles to attract those candidates that also believe as we do about company culture. By putting culture first through online videos and thought leader articles it enables more time and passion by our recruiting team, hiring managers and candidates to downstream activities. Candidates that identify with our culture dramatically increases candidate response rates and increases their acceptance rates. Here is an example of a recent culture first recruiting video for our sales roles featuring our CEO: https://wi.st/2Z5eb9R
What you'll be doing on our team
- Strategically partner with hiring managers and their respective teams at every stage of the recruiting life cycle from writing job descriptions to offer
- Engage, nurture and qualify a diverse pool of candidates from a range of channels and sources
- Drive the candidate evaluation process and manage offer delivery and negotiations
- Act as a champion for candidates throughout their journey by ensuring they feel supported and set up for success
- Create an efficient interview process and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Identify unique ways to source strong candidates via the internet, content and branding initiatives, driving employee referrals, and attending networking events
- Leverage data to make educated decisions in regards to recruiting processes changes, advising stakeholders and your individual performance
- Experiment with new ways to optimize our interview processes, internal workflows, and solve for candidate experience
- Collaborate with our marketing team to promote the LogicManager brand
- Assist in new hire onboarding
About you and what skills you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience (corporate or agency)
- Experience recruiting for SaaS industry a plus
- Experience with technical recruiting is preferred but not required
- Proven experience of sourcing techniques to identify high-quality talent
- Familiarity with Lever ATS and Linkedin tools a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
More About LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the 50s and customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description