Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
Reporting to the Director, People & Culture, the Compensation Analyst will be a key resource for the company's salary and incentive programs. If you thrive in an environment where you have the opportunity to challenge yourself to build programs from scratch, then this is the job for you! The ideal candidate will have solid experience in data analytics and compensation strategies to build and support all compensation and incentive programs including international, sales, and stock options.
- Collaborates with all levels of the organization on a variety of projects, including program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs and compliance.
- Administers compensation programs including semi-annual planning review, bonus cycles, sales incentive pay design, and annual budget forecasting.
- Manages projects such as survey participation and analysis, compensation philosophy creation, salary structure design, and total rewards statements.
- Develops and documents procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Configure pay bands and evaluate job descriptions to ensure appropriate classifications.
- Create and manage incentive plans to maintain and attract talent.
- Partners with leadership to ensure all compensation programs are in line with intended philosophies and business strategy.
- Assists HR Business Partners, leadership, managers, and employees with compensation-related matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Finance.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment with national and international presence.
- Prior experience with sales compensation strategies.
- In depth understanding of regulations and requirements under FLSA, multi-state Gender Disparity laws, and other compliance-related topics.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge or influence senior management.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives.
- CCP, GRP, CSCP certification a plus.