Candidate Experience Specialist at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
Our growing candidate experience team is looking for an organized, collaborative and creative Candidate Experience Specialist to help us deliver an exceptional interview experience start to finish. The Specialist will be located in our Boston office but will work closely with our recruiting and people operations teams in all of our locations to schedule and manage on site and remote interviews.
As a candidate experience specialist, you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge of talent acquisition and operations. You will play a vital role in hiring top talent by partnering closely with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure a best in class candidate experience to all prospective new hires.
About this roll*
- Learn or expand your knowledge of recruiting operations, systems and tools
- Schedule candidates for various types of interviews including phone, video and onsite
- Book candidate travel
- Greet all candidates, provide office and virtual tours, and ensure an efficient, positive and memorable experience
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure candidates needs are met during the duration of the interview process
- Manage special side projects related to the recruiting process
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and extremely organized
- Prior experience in a coordinator capacity
- Knowledge of recruiting tools and systems, g-suite experience is a plus
- Able to effectively prioritize projects
- Excel in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- You’d rather build than maintain
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.