Candidate Experience Specialist at Agero + Swoop
Candidate Experience Specialist
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations to take care of their customers in their time of need, and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have one of the most robust data sets on driver behavior in the industry. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
The Candidate Experience Specialist will play a crucial role in both coordinating the interview process as well as creating a welcoming, informative and respectful experience for all candidates and stakeholders who interact with the TA team. We view this role not as an administrative owner but a critical part of making sure every candidate experiences Agero in the best way possible. This position has a voice in best practices, will engage with managers at all levels and advocate for best practices and will be expected to motivate the recruiters to do the same.
Think this role is for you? This person is relentless in their positivity, tireless in finding new ways to help differentiate Agero in the eyes of candidates, passionate about the Agero offering and helping connect others to it as well as a super proactive, organized and mission driven person.
Lastly, this hire wants to OWN something big in their job and will see candidate and stakeholder experience as that something big.
- Provide a super experience to all stakeholders who engage with the TA team (candidates, interviewers, managers, partners, etc)
- Crisply execute the interview scheduling process
- Continue to drive our point of view on a superior experience and come with fresh idea's for making it happen
- Drive daily recruiting operations
Skills and Experiences:
The ideal candidate in this role will be customer oriented with strong organization skills, the ability to manage multiple high priority tasks with tight deadlines, while maintaining an impeccable attention to detail and accuracy. Additional qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year experience, Co-op and internship experience works for us
- Experience in a people facing role (customer service, recruiter, hospitality industry as examples)
- Superb communication skills: this role deals with people and whether it’s written or oral, you effectively engage with people.
- Sense of Curiosity: you ask a lot of questions, you want to make things better.
- Poise: sometimes things get hectic but under pressure, you remain calm and do your best work.
- Collaboration skills: you bring people together, people see you as a partner and someone they want to work with
- Good judgement: in HR we handle confidential information, you are aware of it and carry yourself accordingly.