Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The Infrastructure Web Developer is an integral member of Veeva’s Digital Marketing team. You will be responsible for managing our web platform and bringing Veeva’s digital strategy to life across Veeva.com and other related websites.
The right candidate is a detailed, organized self-starter and the ultimate team player. You will be responsible for the middle/back end of our site and should bring a keen perspective on how the site should be improved for better performance today and built for success in the future.
We need someone that is eager to take on big projects and bring their technology expertise to the table. And equally important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain, update, and improve Veeva.com as well as our other digital properties built on the WordPress platform
- Partner with IT and enterprise security teams on server and site security projects including complying with international standards of security
- Conduct continuous API integrations, deployment processes, and data migrations
- Create custom themes and plugins
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Marketing, and Front-end developers
- Ensure 99%+ uptime for Veeva.com
- 7+ years experience in developing, maintaining, and improving the infrastructure and back end of enterprise .coms built on WordPress.
- Experience migrating, managing ,and updating a portfolio of websites with frequent updates.
- Strong experience with PHP and MySQL as well as CI/CD especially in relation to WordPress
- WordPress security and server security knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful, self-starter with a team player mindset
- BS in Computer Science or similar degree
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]