Vlocity Developer at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Custom Developement and DevOps group – Advanced technologies group focused on delivering first rate software and web applications and orhestrating development operations with precision. We build the best solutions possible for our clients. We bring modern development techniques in a true DevSecOps model and deliver innovative solutions on modern cloud platforms. We modernize outdated and underperforming solutions to make them relevant again. We build brand new solutions that will serve customers for years to come. We are driven to deliver solutions faster for our customers with higher quality than they have ever seen before.
We draw on 20+ years of successful delivery experience across 1000+ projects to deliver great software for our clients’ customers, employees and partners.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Consultant in in our Custom Development and DevOps group.
Technology Consultants are responsible for the implementation and configuration of the technical infrastructure including web applications, layered software, hardware platform and operating systems. The Technology Consultant regularly consults with clients on best practices, issue resolution and experience guidance in order to improve the performance/reliability of client's technical environment. This role will be focused on implementing Salesforce Vlocity frameworks.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design
- Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements
- Often leads small-to-medium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared. Role models Focuses on single customer. Solves diverse and complex. May lead a project team
- 5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total)
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise. Has led small team in delivery of a specific deliverable
- Mastered at least one technical discipline with strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas
- Possesses advanced level of business, technical, or functional knowledge
- Ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products
- Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
- Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with clients on small to medium sized engagements
- Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals
- Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery
- 3+ yrs Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience. At least 3-5 full lifecycle implementations.
- Implementations with Vlocity and Service Cloud
- 1+ yrs Experience in designing and developing vlocity applications
- 1+ yrs Salesforce Lightning experience is a must.
- Vlocity Insurance and health application knowledge is preferred
- SalesforceVlocity DX experience is preferred
- Agile methodology knowledge is preferred
- Salesforce Configuration and Development experience
- APEXVisual force development
- Integration using RESTSOAP
- Vlocity Integration Procedures Vlocity Configuration and Development
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.