Test Lead at MassMutual
At MassMutual, we’re passionate about helping millions of people find financial freedom and this passion has driven our approach to developing highly interactive digital experiences for our customers.
The Digital Experience team, part of MassMutual’s Enterprise Technology Experience organization, is comprised of collaborative, cross-functional, product centric groups who like to have fun, challenge each other, and are energized to create innovative solutions that exceed the changing needs of our customers. We design, build, and support all of MassMutual’s customer-facing digital assets. To help us achieve our mission, we are hiring Test Leads to join our team.
We offer opportunities across our offices located in New York City, Boston, and Springfield, Massachusetts!
What great looks like in this role
Our ideal Test Lead candidate is team-oriented, possesses excellent communication skills, and has previously led a mix of on-site and offshore testers in an agile setting. You are detail oriented, and incredibly organized. Additionally, you posses testing experience on web and mobile platforms within a CI/CD model and will be a champion not only for existing testing patterns, but also moving teams towards pyramid testing concepts to “shift testing to the left” and automating testing to the fullest extent possible.
You’re also team-oriented and take a collaborative approach to working with others. With a flat leadership structure, the opportunity for flexibility within role, and development into other areas is a core reason most people desire to work in Digital Experience at MassMutual.
Objectives of this role
Responsible for driving testing on more complex technology activities on various customer facing products. Conducts feasibility analysis and creates test design solutions for Product teams. Determines and manages the building of efficient environments for test, identification of test data, if possible through virtualization. Collaborates with team members, architects, and other IT resources to create and execute thorough technical test strategies, detailed test plans, and scenarios in accordance with the te
- 4 years of QA test management or test lead experience
- Strong knowledge of mobile & web middleware design, development, and testing processes, tools and methodologies, including understanding and practical knowledge of backend integration
- Practical working knowledge of mobile application platforms, technologies, and ecosystem as it pertains to development (Apple iOS, and Google Android, Web Technologies)
- Hands-on experience creating and maintaining manual testing scripts
- Hands–on experience creating metrics
- 1 year of hands-on experience with JIRA
- 1 year of hands on experience with Gherkin Syntax
- 2 year of Agile experience
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- 5 years of QA test management or test lead experience
- 2 years of hands-on experience with JIRA
- 2 years of hands on experience with Gherkin Syntax
- 3 years of Agile experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Working at MassMutual
A career at MassMutual means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable and ethical business. We seek and value unique and varied perspectives and experiences because we believe we are stronger when all voices are heard. We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status