Technical Support Engineer
Greater Boston Area
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and extend our market leadership and we're looking to grow our Global Support team with a newly created additional Support Engineer for the Americas. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun and are looking for team members that share similar motivations.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Providing first-line and second-line support to our customers and implementation partners from all over the world.
- Working closely with second and third line support: our DevOps, CloudOps, R&D and Expert Services teams.
- Working with state of the art technologies like: AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry.
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- High-energy and professionalism and you love to engage with the customer to solve any challenges they might face
- A Bachelor or Master in information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in customer support in a technical environment
- Excellent communicative skills, both written and verbally
- Passion for technology and have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organization skills, are flexible and can keep an overview of all your tasks
- Experience in cloud deployment and infrastructure services (AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry is a pre)
- An understanding of cloud architecture/deployment and infrastructure services like web servers, load balancing, SSL/TLS/X509, VPN and setting up these services in a reliable, scalable and secure way
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
Read Full Job Description