IT and Business leaders have a problem. The imbalance between the business’ application requirements and IT’s ability to meet their needs is so great they have to take a different approach. They must collaborate. They must be agile. They must empower the business to participate in its own rescue. Said differently, they need help transforming their enterprise into a high performance provider of solutions, and Mendix has the people, domain expertise and technology platform to bring the groups together for success.
Are you maniacally focused on helping customers achieve meaningful business outcomes through our technology? If you are all these things, how would you like to sell the leading Gartner MQ and Forrester Wave solution in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020? Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and extend our market leadership and we're looking to grow our Global Support team with a newly created additional Support Engineer for the Americas. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun and are looking for team members that share similar motivations.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Providing first-line and second-line support to our customers and implementation partners from all over the world.
- Working closely with second and third line support: our DevOps, CloudOps, R&D and Expert Services teams.
- Working with state of the art technologies like: AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry.
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- High-energy and professionalism and you love to engage with the customer to solve any challenges they might face
- A Bachelor or Master in information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in customer support in a technical environment
- Excellent communicative skills, both written and verbally
- Passion for technology and have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organization skills, are flexible and can keep an overview of all your tasks
- Experience in cloud deployment and infrastructure services (AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry is a pre)
- An understanding of cloud architecture/deployment and infrastructure services like web servers, load balancing, SSL/TLS/X509, VPN and setting up these services in a reliable, scalable and secure way