As the B2B category leader, Agero works with the most well-known automotive and insurance brands to transform the entire driving and vehicle ownership experience with next generation services and technology: from roadside assistance to accident management, connected vehicle to consumer affairs, and more.
Our automotive clients represent more than 2 in 3 passenger vehicles sold in the U.S., and two-thirds of insurance companies are served by Agero. We handle over 12 million vehicle disablement events annually, serving 115 million drivers across the U.S.
It’s not just a job, it’s a mission to make driving safer, smarter and more enjoyable for everyone.
Team/Tech Lead Software Engineering
Over the past few years, Agero has undertaken a complete digital transformation of its request intake and operation of its core services. This has led to exciting opportunities for leaders and developers to join our expanding team.
As a Team/Technical Lead you will oversee and participate in the design and implementation of customer facing and backend services that enable a comprehensive digital customer experience, mentor team members on new technologies, ensure the team adheres to development methodologies and processes that enable high quality software deliverables, and interface with business and other leaders to ensure functionality requirements and expectations are met.
- Lead a team of engineers whose goal is to automate and deliver a great customer experience.
- Stay abreast of new technologies that help Agero deliver the most reliable service and best CX.
- Mentor team members on new technologies.
- Interface with business and product leaders to gather and refine requirements.
- Set and meet delivery expectations.
- Lead the design and implementation strategies to deliver large scalable enterprise solutions.
- Deliver software products through their full lifecycle.
- Proficient design and coding of C# and Python.
- Create database schemas using SQL and No SQL databases, including MS SQL, Oracle, Mongo, DynamoDB, and PostGres.
- Use AWS features and functionality to drive best in class functionality.
- Oversee design and implementation of CI/CD processes.
- Proven understanding and experience implementing large scale enterprise applications.
- Excellent understanding of OOP principals.
- Building microservices and APIs with RESTful interfaces utilizing serverless architecture.
- 8+ years software application development and design experience with C#.NET and Python.
- Familiarity with React.js, Angular.js, HTML, CSS.
- Previous and proven leadership experience.
- An understanding of how to leverage the AWS Cloud for feature fulfillment and lower costs.
- Familiarity with various design, architectural patterns and continuous integration.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Problem solving skills solving production and performance issues.
- The ability to learn fast and adapt quickly.
- AWS Certifications
- Experience within Device Programming or Telematics
Interacts with management and staff across the organization with minimal client responsibility
BS degree in CS or Engineering or equivalent practical experience