Supply Chain Engineer
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The components we source from all over the world are essential to the success of our products and company. We must carefully balance our needs to lower costs while ensuring high performance, reliability, and abundant supply. You’ll work with our suppliers face to face to expand the capabilities of Formlabs and directly improve our products. If you are focused and inspired with a passion for streamlining and optimization, we want you to join us as a Supply Chain Specialist.
- Work directly with current and potential suppliers to keep our pipeline flowing
- Strategic oversight of Formlabs’ component supply chain
- Optimize our suppliers for cost, quality, and supply resilience
- Supply chain planning for future product rollout
- Ready to travel and visit suppliers in all corners of the earth to find the highest quality components
- Able to implement QC measures for components on the manufacturing floor
- A capable negotiator and manager who can hold suppliers to their promises
- Capable of tracking key BOM components to ensure a steady supply of parts
- Excited to source, contact, and evaluate potential suppliers for quality, reliability, and capacity
- Able to work with a variety of teams both on-site and remotely
- Manufacturing and procurement experience
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.