Staff Software Engineer, Full Stack (Data Marketplace) at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe and effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems and enabling our customers’ success—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Data Marketplace team owns and operates LiveRamp's Data Marketplace. We develop UIs that our customers use directly to acquire or monetize marketplace data, as well as APIs that enable integrations between LiveRamp's marketplace and other data platforms in the ecosystem.
- Lead large cross-team engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle
- Define new standards and best practices for application and API development.
- Be a coach to other engineers on the team, helping them succeed in their current role while preparing them for future roles.
- Architect solutions for embedding our marketplace capabilities within external platforms.
Your team will:
- Stay nimble and respond quickly to emerging opportunities.
- Build the world's most valuable data marketplace with an emphasis on top-notch UX and powerful embeddability
- 8+ years experience in application development
- Enjoy collaborating on an agile development team
- Experience as a team’s technical leader
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform
- Significant experience developing user interfaces with the React framework
- Significant experience with Ruby on Rails or Node.js
- Significant experience with TypeScript and Express.js
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food (In-Office): enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.