Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) development.
- Operation using Helm and Terraform within Azure Pipelines
- Networking subnets, virtual networks, NATs, VPNs
- SaltStack configuration management of virtual machines
- Terraform development across virtual machine and platform-as-a-service offerings
- Prometheus scrape and alert configuration across virtual machine and platform-as-a-service offerings leveraging dynamic configurations via service discovery
- Grafana dashboard development using PromQL
- Agile Scrum participation to rapidly develop and deliver increments as negotiated with product owners
- Collaboration with the Site Reliability Center and cross-functional emergency response teams when incidents occur
Years of Experience: 10+ years of Cloud technology
- Cloud fundamentals (CLI/API expertise in Azure or AWS/GCP or equivalent)
- Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, Azure Resource Manager API/Templates, or equivalent AWS/GCP expertise)
- Strong networking background
- Configuration management (SaltStack - or, equivalent plus python expertise)
- Templating (Jinja, Helm/gotpl, or equivalent)
- Monitoring (Prometheus and Grafana - or, equivalent)
- Shell scripting (bash and python - or, multiple equivalents)
- Pipeline operation (Azure Pipelines, or Jenkins, or equivalent)
- Agile/Scrum workflows
- Container fundamentals (Dockerfiles, docker commands)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology/Informatics
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.