Put your skills to work and feel good about what you do! We have a socially responsible team that reduces the cost of healthcare and improves patient outcomes. We are PowerShare, the number one image sharing product in radiology.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Experience in working with and leading modern technology stack consists of Java Spring, docker containers, and deploys to the Azure cloud with Kubernetes orchestration.
- Continuously improves our ability to deliver quality & reliable solution through evolving our engineering process and technical capabilities.
- Collaborates with product managers, architects, other engineering teams, to drive end to end solutions.
- Experience leading a technical scrum team, acting as a servant leader and coach to the team, while helping to drive overall product architecture.
- Drives modern software engineering practices and approaches through design and code reviews within the organization.
- Grow and mentor junior engineers in the organization.
Years of Experience:15+
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience.
- 7+ years of experience developing Java base software products with strong server-side and cloud solutions to support web and other client applications, having attained a principal or higher-level software engineering position.
- Proven experience in the radiology imaging domain with DICOM experience.
- Deep knowledge of one or more cloud hosting platforms and their compute, storage, queuing, database, and load balancing services.
- Experience containerizing applications with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
Education:MSc/BSc Computer Science or equivalent work experience
#DICOM #imaging #radiology #javaengineer #cloudtechnology #architect
As a federal government contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, most U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted approval for a medical or religious accommodation by Nuance. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.