Sr Engineer in Test at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Create testing blueprints for new features.
- Develop automated test cases for WinAppDriver and for C#.
- Execute test cases and report results.
- Execute automated test cases and analyze results.
- Function and an active member of an Agile Scrum team.
- Ability to understand and review requirements documents for test plan development.
- Create/Update and execute test cases that provide full coverage on new and changed functionality.
- Ability to set up testing environments using various tools including VMs and CI/CD pipelines.
- Use and develop troubleshooting techniques that minimize the turnaround time of issue identification.
- Report defects in JIRA in a clear and concise manner in order to support the team in troubleshooting root cause.
- Analyzing product logs and parsing logs with scripting tools.
- Participate in defect triage meetings with development
- Ensure product meets all relevant requirements and Nuance quality standards
Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
- Workflow tools:
- Silk Central
- MS Test
- Android Studio
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred.
Experience: 8+ years
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.