Sr. DevOps Engineer
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
This position is opened within the Core Technology Engine group, which is responsible for the development, productization and maintenance of all AI engines within Nuance. As a CI/CD and Infrastructure engineer, you and your team will be providing infrastructure and solutions for internal usage in all things related to the DevOps cycle of these engines.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
Contribute to infrastructure and spreading a culture of:
• Version Control
• Continuous Integration
• Issue Tracking
• System Virtualization
• Ubiquitous Telemetry
• Cloud Computing
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Education: BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or equivalent.
Minimum years of work experience: 2+ years.
• Solid software development skills with experience in one or more following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
• Proven systematic problem-solving approach and ability to debug, optimize and automate.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Experience implementing Continuous Integration/ Delivery pipelines.
• Experience managing collaborative development systems (version control, continuous integration, issue trackers, etc.).
• Experience with dev ops stack (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) or public clouds.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.