All companies are software companies and they’re all moving to DevOps to stay competitive in their industries. Yet as they move to DevOps, they’re using decades-old tools and processes which just aren’t keeping up. mabl is built to help them. At mabl, we’re helping enterprises ship higher quality software faster by building the worlds’ first Intelligent Testing Platform, continuous testing for continuous delivery.
mabl has built a SaaS test automation product which saves time and effort for engineering teams by using AI to automate much of the manual tasks QA and Developers spend time on today. In turn, teams can experience significant ROI and move at the speed of DevOps. Our customers include leaders in their industries such as Riot Games, Charles Schwab, JetBlue, and many others.
Our team is led by veteran founders Izzy Azeri and Dan Belcher who previously started Stackdriver, a DevOps infrastructure monitoring platform that was acquired by Google and is now the de-facto management interface for customers on Google Cloud Platform. mabl has raised $30M in venture funding from leading VC’s including GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify Partners.
Our culture is built around values including Supportive, Driven, Insight, and Authentic. We work day in and day out to build a successful business and share in the rewards and upside which that brings. We’re transparent to a fault and excited about building a great team.
Why we need you:
Mabl’s mission is to enable software teams to rapidly deliver high-quality products to their users through intelligent test automation. We are looking for an experienced and customer-focused software engineer to help us solve complex product and technical problems to make end-to-end testing incredibly easy. You’ll have an opportunity to work with other talented engineers and directly impact mabl’s business, customers, and culture.
Engineering at mabl:
The Engineering team is driven by mabl’s core values: drive, insight, support, and authenticity. Working closely with our users and the rest of the product team, the Engineering team builds and supports the cloud-native service that enables our customers to create, manage, and run end-to-end tests running on a scalable infrastructure.
We value small, self-organizing teams that are empowered to make decisions and quickly solve problems. We strive to deliver the best experience to our customers and prospects. While our primary job is to build quality software through rigorous engineering practice, mabl engineers engage in all phases of product development.
What you’ll do:
- Perform manual and exploratory testing of the mabl test automation platform
- Use mabl’s own testing capabilities to optimize quality in our own product as well as provide feedback for product enhancements
- Collaborate with other engineers, tech leads, and product managers to plan and design testing activities and evolve development practices
- Improve and enhance test data and data shapes as necessary for in-depth testing
- Continually seek out and incorporate customer feedback into your work from engineering, customer support, and sales, including regularly joining customer calls
What you’ll bring to the table:
- You have testing experience with external facing web applications and have an understanding of the underlying technologies
- You are a skilled manual and exploratory tester who empathizes with end-users
- You have demonstrable experience creating and executing test plans
- You have a thorough understanding of the software development life cycle
- You have experience using command line tools and utilities to assist with testing
- You have a high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
- You have a demonstrable interest in test automation and how it improves quality for high-velocity software development
- You constantly learn, challenge assumptions, and ensure your work is providing high customer value
- You are an effective communicator; we are a small team, and you will be involved in every aspect
- You are excited to learn new technologies and contribute wherever needed
- Automation Framework: React Testing Library, CodeceptJS, Puppeteer, Spectron, JUnit, mabl
- Front end: React + Redux
- Cloud Platform: Google
- Machine Learning: Tensorflow, ML Engine
- Data Analysis: BigQuery, DataFlow, Spanner
- Compute: Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Functions, App Engine, Cloud Run
- Source Control: GitHub
- Continuous Integration: GitHub Actions
We’re helping enterprise software teams ship higher quality software faster. Our SaaS platform uses AI, cloud computing, and a great user experience to simplify test automation. Our customers span over 70 countries and include leaders across a wide range of industries, such as Riot Games, Charles Schwab, JetBlue, and many others.
We've raised over $35M in funding from leading venture firms, including GV (Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify Partners.
We foster a supportive and inclusive culture where mablers bring their authentic selves to work.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and a generous time-off policy.
Read Full Job Description