Vista is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression - and we're fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners - to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
Just last year, Vista generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
We're an engineering team of 65 people who develop the technology to power Vista's design experiences that allow customers to easily customize hundreds of products in 25 markets around the world. We use a variety of modern technologies like Node, React, C#, Java, Kubernetes, Solr, Gatsby, and many more to build scalable solutions that allow anyone to create a great design. Through a mix of Agile principles, technical excellence, and cross-functional collaboration.
What You Will Do:
- Manage and mentor multiple teams of full-stack and front-end developers to create high-function engineering teams
- Lead our teams in learning and adopting industry leading engineering best practices in performance, architecture, tooling, and accessibility
- Creating a culture of growth by facilitating feedback mechanisms
- Drive up the efficiency of engineering teams by refining information sharing and decision-making processes
- Work closely with product managers, user experience designers, engineering, and senior leaders across the technology organization to drive next-level user experience in the Vistaprint website
- Be directly involved in the architecture and development of key features in our front-end together with key contributors
- Experience managing and mentoring multiple teams to become great developers and future technology leaders
- Experience driving the delivery of rich web experiences through collaboration with multiple teams and senior leaders
- Deep understanding of industry trends and best practices in full-stack development
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing software in a micro-services and micro-frontend architecture with modern tools and technologies
- Experiences with building and maintaining cloud-based applications
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, ground breaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth - for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Information Technology, IT Manager, Developer, Engineer, Design Engineer, Technology, Engineering