WEVO is a rapidly growing, venture backed, Boston-based startup.
Pioneering the pre-live category; WEVO is the first platform to empower UX researchers, marketers and product owners to create the most effective experiences by uncovering why people take action.
Using a combination of human augmented artificial intelligence, and machine learning, WEVO generates recommendations for digital experiences that have been proven to meaningfully increase conversion.
WEVO has seen continued success during the COVID-19 pandemic, and with recent additional funding, will be expanding the team ahead of further growth targets.
About the opportunity
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing early-stage startup with a flat organizational structure where you will be closely working with C-level and founding execs.
As a Software Engineer at WEVO, you will play an important role in building the next generation of our insights platform. You take pride in creating delightful experiences and are extremely passionate in shipping quality at a fast pace. You enjoy collaborating with a close-knit team to solve challenging problems.
You will be a major part of cementing WEVO’s position as the creator and the leader of the pre-live testing and optimization category.
- Build and define delightful experiences that allow our customers to glean insights on their own experiences.
- Strive to ship fast, ship often, and ship high quality.
- Outstanding collaboration, communication, and motivation skills.
- Help with defining a highly-productive culture that makes everyone love working together.
Experience / qualifications
- 2+ years experience with modern languages and frameworks (React, NodeJS, Python preferred)
- Experience working with databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS preferred)
- Some familiarity with AI/ML concepts and experience applying them in the real world is preferred but not required
We believe that great outcomes are achieved by remarkable people working closely together.
WEVO offers an environment that emphasizes personal growth and empowerment.
- Competitive base salary and meaningful equity stake
- Comprehensive healthcare plan and a 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation days