We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
As a Mobile Engineer, you will be working on our well-reviewed iOS application used by a large and passionate group of users. As a critical member of the team, you will deliver features and enhancements that transform our rich set of REST APIs into a fun and engaging Objective-C/Swift application. In your role, you will be deeply engaged in the entire Agile development lifecycle from design and implementation to testing and monitoring. We are looking for team players who are able to deliver imaginative solutions under real deadline constraints.
What you'll do as a Mobile Engineer
- Developing systems and APIs for iOS that power a large group of users as well as a rich set of applications
- Moving Fast! We role out products very quickly to support our customers
- Learning about scale and innovating on our world class DFS app
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years of development experience in object oriented programming using languages such as Objective-C, Swift, Java or C#
- Strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles
- Experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of unit and automation tests
- Ability to grow other engineers through code-reviews, design-reviews and over the shoulder debugging
- Demonstrated experience working with a team to deliver software
- Possess the passion to design, build and polish innovative applications
- Recent experience in mobile development strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical major preferred
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Read Full Job Description