Software Engineer (Front End/Full Stack)
DUST Identity is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in Framingham, MA.
DUST Identity is a physical object security solution that uses nano-diamonds to securely tag physical objects so they are uniquely identifiable. Think of a bar code, but invisible and unfalsifiable. With DUST, customers can ensure that every physical object- whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless artifact- is genuine.
DUST aims to become the industry standard for physical object identification and security.About the Position
Start Date: Immediately
Eligibility: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
- A full suite of traditional benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Free on-site parking
As a Software Engineer you will be instrumental in the process of creating features and integrations necessary to support the goals of the organization. You will work closely with product to understand customer and market needs; leverage your creativity and expertise to deliver solutions to alleviate customer pain points; and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to improve our team’s efficiency, communication, and code.
Alongside the day-to-day work, you will be a key part of growing the engineering and company culture from an early stage.What You’ll Do
- Own the implementation of new features
- Contribute to the codebase and always help improve the development process
- Increase customer value through improvements to the product’s functionality, usability, and performance
- Collaborate with members across the team to understand customer needs and system constraints
- Test and release reliable code
- 3+ years of experience working on a SaaS product in production
- Empathy for the user, and a desire to understand their problems and goals
- Excitement about creatively and collaboratively solving hard problems
- Suggestions of good lunch places for New Food Fridays
- Python + Flask
- React.js + Redux
At DUST we know that transformational products are created through diversity of people, perspectives, and backgrounds. We foster a culture of inclusivity and respect. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Due to the nature of the projects involving the US government, only permanent residents or citizens of the US are eligible to apply.