Software Developer Contractor at Workhuman
The ‘Workhuman IQ’ Analytics team is looking for a talented Software Engineer (full stack) to create back and front-end web programming and applications to support the company’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) offering within the people analytics capabilities of Workhuman’s “WH Cloud” product suite. This is a unique and riveting opportunity to add substantial value to the product suite and Workhuman’s customers – developing NLP data that is groundbreaking to the HR industry. You will join a growing team of Data Scientists and Analysts that are front and center in the development and innovation behind the Workhuman Cloud.
Reporting to: NLP Manager
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with NLP researchers to design and implement the tool for text data review and annotation
- Design and implement the backend databases for NL data
- Work with NLP researchers to design and implement the tool to facilitate the evaluation/QA of NLP models
- Develop the web applications to showcase the results of NLP models
- Work with product team to design APIs of integrating the NLP modules into the product
- Manage/implement performance management processes within the organization, including employee training and coaching, personal development planning and talent management
- Actively participate in frequent team meetings of partnered business units
The Skills You Will Bring:
- 2+ years of experience with developing web-based applications and tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of back end web programming in Python
- Proficient experience with front-end web programming languages
- Experience with modern python frameworks, such as Flask, Django.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large-scale AI driven web application is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence stakeholders
Who We Are:
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests