At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
- Manage 3-6 Site Reliability Engineers in Klaviyo's Boston office and remotely.
- Help individuals on your team develop and execute SMART goals and personal development plans that align with Klaviyo's goals and objectives, and understand how their work fits into the bigger picture.
- Interview, hire, and level up the Velocity Engineering team.
- Work with the team on project planning and defining milestones, identifying dependencies, and meeting business goals.
- Participate in deep system design and implementation discussions within your team and across partner teams to ensure that we're building the right systems and keeping quality high.
- Level up the team through hands-on coaching and individual contribution. This includes pairing with direct reports to design, write, and deliver software to improve the scalability, reliability, and security of Klaviyo's systems.
- Iterate and improve upon engineering-wide processes like recruiting, onboarding, performance management, communication, and Agile software development.
- Successfully led and delivered infrastructure projects spanning multiple quarters and involving input from multiple external stakeholders.
- Experience coaching and growing Site Reliability Engineers.
- Experience developing and rolling out engineering-wide processes.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.